Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

New vinyl on Record Store Day!

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

I love that she participates in record store day especially since last record store day was one of the best days of my life! These songs are near and dear to my heart...can't wait til this is released!

Same, that day was the greatest. (Except I still didn't get to meet you, we need to change that ASAP.)

I am soooo excited for all this new Regina news. This is just what I needed to look forward to!

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

I love that she participates in record store day especially since last record store day was one of the best days of my life! These songs are near and dear to my heart...can't wait til this is released!

Same, that day was the greatest. (Except I still didn't get to meet you, we need to change that ASAP.)

I am soooo excited for all this new Regina news. This is just what I needed to look forward to!

I have a feeling that we will be meeting very soon! All this good news has to mean more shows coming up! Which I will not be missing this time for anything!

Got my copy today. Smiler

I paid about 9 dollars for it. I still haven't listened to it yet because unfortunately my dad's turntable doesn't work with 45 RPM anymore. Frowner

For anyone else getting it who isn't too familiar with vinyl and 45 RPM, you'll need one of these:

https://www.google.com/webhp?s...4d42831c954613&ion=1

EDIT: Also, here's what it looks like, from the RSD page: http://recordstoreday.com/temp...inylpage/spector.jpg

(no cover or anything, just the record)

Also, wasn't a live recording of last year's RSD show supposed to be released today?

It's the 3rd Saturday in April every year! (Last year was WAY cooler than this year...seeing Regina and all haha) Did anyone else manage to get the 7" today? I waited in line forrrever and had to leave before I could go inside the store Frowner So I came home and bought it on ebay instead!