Sign in to follow this  
LisaBoLisa

Regina's Playlist & mini interview!

Hmm, seems the reviewer pulled info from past interviews to make the article. A bit misleading not to post sources for the quotes. It doesn't look like the reviewer spoke with regina, nor do they explicitly claim that she gave them the playlist. It's just a list of artists she's mentioned as influences in the past.

Still, it's nice to see she's getting good press, and it seems that whoever made the article really did their research Smiler

not to put you down at all, Lisa B! thank you for sharing, and welcome to the stix!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Actually, I believe it's a real interview and not something pieced together from different sources. If you google the quotes used in the article, you'll find that they don't appear on any other sites. They're unique to this particular site, this particular interview, and this particular interviewer.

The information in the article is nothing new, and that's because people generally tend to ask questions that have already been answered in previous interviews.

I don't know off the top of my head, but i can go searching around for the videos sometime.

Like i said before, i could very well be wrong about it; it's just that the complete lack of new material, context for the quotes, and the absence of "told me/us," or any other claim to conveying new information is super fishy.

No harm done, really, if it's not original. Just an summary about regina in honor of her new work Razzer

Oh boy!

Guys, guys! I was just sharing. LOLWink

BUT... to answer your question(s), I looked around that site and I have the answer.

It's all interviews with stars.

Take a look. It's all pretty clear and straightforward.

L.