Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012-04-10 Montclair, NJ | Wellmont Theater

I can't really give a detailed account on the show cause I was crying the entire time from happiness! I did really like patron saint! I think I was most excited when she started to play open cause I've been dying to hear that for so long now.

She was just so lovely (as was Jack!) I couldn't even really think straight...still can't in fact!

This is awesome! I really like the new songs - and I can't wait till I can hear them in studio (and when I'm paying more attention and there's not so much noise around me haha). Patron Saint was really good as well, I thought. It's not so light and playful sounding as it used to, but that might just be this show. How sounded really interesting as well. Now, to listen to Ne Me Quitte Pas!

Totally jelly of everyone who lives nearby where Regina performs. Wink

Wow, she is really straining her voice on "How." Granted it was the last song played (according to that dude's blog) so maybe her voice was a bit worn after singing for a block of time but I seriously hope that was a fluke. Otherwise, sounds like a great song.

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

Also I just want to say that Regina has the cutest parents of all time.

It's true.

I have nothing important to contribute at the moment. Hoping I can find my stinking card reader at lunch and start uploading some videos. High quality vids of regina's head looking disembodied. My view from the front was a bit obscured by the ridiculously tall stage and monitors. /monitors=nemesis.

Anyway, I'm super happy and floaty today. Happy for new songs, happy that I got a hug, and that she still remembers me, happy for awesome stixers reuniting, happy that reginas's BACKKK for realz. It's going to be an awesome year.

Sorry I didn't say hi to you guys! My friends and I were talking to Shervin and LLBK and sort of got abrubtly herded to the end of the block by security. :/ How long did you guys wait to meet her?

Also, does any else think that was the best perfomance of Firewood so far? (despite the asshole who yelled "woo!" right in the middle)

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

Sorry I didn't say hi to you guys! My friends and I were talking to Shervin and LLBK and sort of got abrubtly herded to the end of the block by security. :/ How long did you guys wait to meet her?

Also, does any else think that was the best perfomance of Firewood so far? (despite the asshole who yelled "woo!" right in the middle)

Yes it was, the best performance. Did you get a chance to see her?

After the show? No; after we got pushed away we left in a hurry because we had to get home and we were anxious to see if my friend's car got towed.