Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012-04-10 Montclair, NJ | Wellmont Theater

So after my friend and I bought tickets, which ended up separate seating, my best friend managed to get his request for two tickets to go through, so I have two extra tickets if anyone's interested.

They'll be lower balcony, in the center and right sections.

Only Son will be there too!

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

There's never been good proof that it's true.

Well...the pictures that were leaked? They looked pretty real to me. And who would go through the trouble to make them if they were fake?

Yeah! Reg and Jack totally got dressed up in wedding gear, complete with a chuppah and a rabbi, with parents in tow... just so they could punk us. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

So after my friend and I bought tickets, which ended up separate seating, my best friend managed to get his request for two tickets to go through, so I have two extra tickets if anyone's interested.

They'll be lower balcony, in the center and right sections.

Only Son will be there too!

Hey, I was just wondering if those tickets are still available and how much they would be. Thanks!

I feel kind of bad that I got all of these and I won't be using any of them, when so much of the usual "front row" crowd ended up pretty far back. Hopefully the AA 101/102 tickets will get here tomorrow so I can relax and stop worrying about them Big Grin

regina_wellmont.jpg