Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012-04-10 Montclair, NJ | Wellmont Theater

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

Why did you buy so many tickets, and why won't you be using them?? There are quite a few people without tickets, so perhaps you should sell them. It doesn't make sense to let them go to waste.

Oh, they're all spoken for, sorry if I made it sound like I was just sitting on them. I gave the C tickets away (1 each to a couple of prominent stixters) and I traded the A tickets with someone else.

The row C tickets were the first ones I got (at about 1 second after noon on that Friday), and since they were decent and I didn't want to lose them, I went straight through to checkout. Then, by some miracle, I got the row A tickets after trying repeatedly a couple dozen times. I secured the row AA tickets only yesterday, after about a week of offline negotiations.

My "feeling bad" is about my having lucked into two sets of decent tickets when other people were getting seats much farther back, and then not needing them because I got even better tickets elsewhere.

quote:
Originally posted by mmoncayo92:

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

So after my friend and I bought tickets, which ended up separate seating, my best friend managed to get his request for two tickets to go through, so I have two extra tickets if anyone's interested.

They'll be lower balcony, in the center and right sections.

Only Son will be there too!

Hey, I was just wondering if those tickets are still available and how much they would be. Thanks!

The same price I payed for them, I wouldn't rip off a fellow Regina fan. They were 45.50 each, so 91 for both.

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

I'm very curious to see if she will play NMQP and how it will sound live now...

^ what older stuff are you referring to? A lot of the new album is like older stuff but new versions haha Smiler

Maybe like a song or two from Soviet Kitsch and some unreleased stuff that he always circulates during her live shows. What I hope she doesn't play, however, is the songs from the album that we haven't heard. WWSFTCS is the first album I really anticipated that I have already heard most of the songs before. I'm still excited but it is a different experience.