Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012-04-10 Montclair, NJ | Wellmont Theater

My parents are at the concert, but I couldn't go.... I just got a call from my dad. picked it up and it's a phone broadcast of regina playing Oh Marcello!!!!!!!!

Edit: now she's playing Firewood aaaaahhhhhhhh

Edit 2: the setlist from the section of the concert I've heard so far is Blue Lips, Oh Marcello, Firewood, On the Radio, Ballad of a Politician, and now Patron Saint.

God, It's so weird hearing these songs like Oh Marcello and Patron Saint played live, songs that we thought never again would we have the chance to hear live. I can't hear too clearly because I'm listening over the phone, but it sounds like there's some sort of extra percussion or production that's been added to Patron Saint. Nothing too heavy though.

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

thanks for the update! I wish you could have gone to the concert, but it's still cool that you can share with us before anyone else can lol!

i'm soooooooooooo psyched to hear all these songs live!!

welcome! We'll both get to see them live in May though Smiler

She's playing Laughing With now. before this was Ne Me Quitte Pas (the new one, obviously I suppose) I keep staying on the line, hoping she'll play one of the new songs, but maybe she's saving them so that the first time everyone hears them is on the CD?

Just met Shervin (super nice, he def took the album cover) & Lady Lamb the Beekeeper (look her up she rocks). Small Town Moon is AMAZING with drums. Ibthink even the purists will like it.

Back from the concert, and I must say that from the sound of it so far WWSFTCS maybe one of her best. How and The Party sound amazing and Open is everything I thought it would be and more. Funny I worried about the Synth player this whole time when it was the drummer player who was overbearing. I wish they'd turn his mics down. Another thing is I wished she talked to the audience more.

quote:
Originally posted by thatbirdonthe8thfloorbranch:

Back from the concert, and I must say that from the sound of it so far WWSFTCS maybe one of her best. How and The Party sound amazing and Open is everything I thought it would be and more. Funny I worried about the Synth player this whole time when it was the drummer player who was overbearing. I wish they'd turn his mics down. Another thing is I wished she talked to the audience more.

So is it official that The Party is I cut off my hair?