Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012-04-10 Montclair, NJ | Wellmont Theater

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

quote:
Originally posted by thatbirdonthe8thfloorbranch:

Back from the concert, and I must say that from the sound of it so far WWSFTCS maybe one of her best. How and The Party sound amazing and Open is everything I thought it would be and more. Funny I worried about the Synth player this whole time when it was the drummer player who was overbearing. I wish they'd turn his mics down. Another thing is I wished she talked to the audience more.

So is it official that The Party is I cut off my hair?

Nope, it's new.

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

quote:
Originally posted by thatbirdonthe8thfloorbranch:

Back from the concert, and I must say that from the sound of it so far WWSFTCS maybe one of her best. How and The Party sound amazing and Open is everything I thought it would be and more. Funny I worried about the Synth player this whole time when it was the drummer player who was overbearing. I wish they'd turn his mics down. Another thing is I wished she talked to the audience more.

Nope, it's new.

Any lyrics jump out at you? Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by johnonymous:

Nope, it's new.

Any lyrics jump out at you? Smiler

All I can remember is the first line, which was something like "you're like a party someone threw me", and something about birthdays and New Years and parades. Sorry. Details are fuzzy because I was sick throughout the entire show and almost didn't go. Frowner

I'm sure there will be vids and other stuff posted soon, once everyone's settled down.

I have vids of everything but you just have to take it for its audio until someone posts better quality. Still on the way home I'll put up the links when they're up.