Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012-04-10 Montclair, NJ | Wellmont Theater

Is it even cool to post audio from the show since the album ain't out?

I have a recording from the front of the balcony dead center that sounds really good once I get a little work done on it.

I'll post it sometime later this week if it's cool. I don't want to make anyone grumpy by throwing all the amazing new songs out there if that's frowned on though.

That cymbal rush towards the end on Open is a little much, otherwise it's really nice. I hope she drags out the "potentially huuuuu-man" on the studio. That's just me being picky though, I want Open to be extra special. Big Grin

Also on How, DAT WALTZ! So nice.

The Party seems too short. Something about a Party, you taste like birthday on new years in a parade murmur sing boom. It's over.

I was on the left side of the lower balcony. The show was just amazing. I loved it all omg. My first concert ever and it did not disappoint at all. I went absolutely nuts when she played ballad of the politician. It'll definitely be my favorite for the new album. I loved every single song.

I brought my iPhone and iPad to record, but ran out of memory on both. Totally worth it. The audio is amazing, but the visual side was horrendous lol. I'll bring a legit camera for the new York show next month instead of my phone and tablet lol.

Man, that was such a great concert. I'm really, really excited for What We Saw From The Cheap Seats after hearing what they did to songs like Small Town Moon, Open and, my favorite of the night, Ballad of a Politician!

I got to hug Regina, and I got my copy of Songs signed! Attached a file below of it. Big Grin

Such a fantastic night. Went almost without a single hitch.

Thank you so much srg!

The new songs are amazing and the old ones.. Ah. I love them so much!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I got to hug Regina

You're lucky. Smiler

Can't wait for the album and the Paris concert. Yeah! Big Grin

OMG I love what she did to Patron Saint and it was already one of my favourites!! <3 I'm saving the new songs until the album is released, which will be hard but worth it.. anyway, I agree with kaoir! Soo looking forward to the concert and the cd! :]

edit: also, glad she's calling it Ne Me Quitte Pas on the setlist. @Common Loon, yes, the 'pahh' bit is too cool to be left out :]

wow, these are amazing. I actually listened to the old songs first. I really like the treatment on most of them, but How really took the cake for me. Soooooo beautiful.