Sign in to follow this  
srg

2012-08-14 Los Angeles, CA | Greek Theatre

Both the Greek Theater and The Avalon have that quadratic orchestra pit shape, and I really can't say I'm a fan of the design in terms of visibility, but it does sound nice in the middle.

I have friends in SoCal from college I could crash with, so I'd consider going to this if there will be some other stixers present.

eshbach, i totally agree. i would prefer if she was performing at a smaller venue..less people to push and shove outta the way (or maybe it's all seating at the greek?) and closer distance to the stage. it would be super awesome if any stixers could come to this show! no one in my life shares the same regina love as me Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by swimmingpoolnoises:

eshbach, i totally agree. i would prefer if she was performing at a smaller venue..less people to push and shove outta the way (or maybe it's all seating at the greek?) and closer distance to the stage. it would be super awesome if any stixers could come to this show! no one in my life shares the same regina love as me Frowner

The Greek is assigned seating. It's also a really beautiful venue... it's in a residential neighborhood in LA and is literally surrounded by trees. It doesn't even feel like LA.

Um, Regina at the Greek?!?!?

YESSSS!!!

This is one of my favorite venues! I think any seat is a good seat (although I've never been further than halfway back).

I have to go! And I'll bring my hubby too. He says he doesn't like Regina - but he's in denial. He'll be a fan after that night! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

I have to go! And I'll bring my hubby too. He says he doesn't like Regina - but he's in denial. He'll be a fan after that night! Big Grin

A lot of Regina fanatics start off that way. Be patient, if he's so close to it with you, he'll get there. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

Um, Regina at the Greek?!?!?

YESSSS!!!

This is one of my favorite venues! I think any seat is a good seat (although I've never been further than halfway back).

Melissa! No joke, i was just thinking about you yesterday, and i was sad that you hadn't been around lately, and now here you are!

Hi!

p.s. i have nothing to add about this show. Sorry for off-topic posts lol i hope you all have a lot of fun, of course! Smiler