Sign in to follow this  
dbthanatos

Chemo Limo full cover

Is it not permitted to post a RS cover?

If not permitted, then I'd kindly ask a moderator to remove this thread.

If permitted, then I'd like to share a cover of one of the songs that really communicated a feeling the 1st time I heard it.

(guitar/bass/vocals)

I have been thinking of doing a couple more, but for now, that's the one that I consider my priority.

Is it not permitted to post a RS cover?

If not permitted, then I'd kindly ask a moderator to remove this thread.

If permitted, then I'd like to share a cover of one of the songs that really communicated a feeling the 1st time I heard it.

(guitar/bass/vocals)

I have been thinking of doing a couple more, but for now, that's the one that I consider my priority.

Chemo Limo is one of my favorites actually! And it's just been a bit quiet around here lately, if you make any more covers I'd love to hear them, or if you just want to discuss anything Regina, I hope you'll feel welcome to post here. It's the best place to stay updated on any Regina news or talk to other people who have a case of Reginitis! Smiler

I also love that song. It was one of the first Regina songs I learned on piano, because a singer I knew performed it back in high school.

I've got a few covers of Regina on my youtube channel here. I think the ones I've got up at the moment are Somedays (one of my personal favourites of all time) and The Sword and The Pen from my first live gig ever, so it's a bit dodgy but still. Hope y'all enjoy.

Sorry to bump this thread, but as it was added to the description of the video found in the 1st post:

**** 06-22-2012 ****

Just a few days ago I learned a coworker has a situation very similar. It broke me to hear such sad story. I cant help to admire whoever has to go through this. Facing cancer, or facing the fact you have it, must be one hell of a task. I admire her because she smiled. She smiled and said that she would figure something out. "If anything happens, I'll make sure my kids will be in good hands".

All my respect and my best wishes to her.