Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
makingstuffup

"Official" video for Call Them Brothers

34 posts in this topic

I looks like it could have been made with a video equivalent of instagr. But if it isn't official (or at least artist-approved amateur), where in the world would they have gotten that footage?

I'd bet the farm it's legit; and it happens to be my new favorite music video!! it's amazing, and i looooovve it!

i love that their expressions reflect what's going on in the song, and the ending.... aaaaaaahhhh lol!

Also, it would appear that there is footage at both St. Basil's and at Peterhof Palace. Does this mean that they possible took a trip back to Russia, or do you think it is just combinations of footage of Reg and Jack with archive footage of the two landmarks?

Love this Smiler

Anyone notice the "not for distribution" that's written faintly at the bottom for a good portion of the video? I'm guessing that means it's official and leaked...?

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

Also, it would appear that there is footage at both St. Basil's and at Peterhof Palace. Does this mean that they possible took a trip back to Russia, or do you think it is just combinations of footage of Reg and Jack with archive footage of the two landmarks?

It looks like really old archive footage. To be honest, I don't like the general look of the video at all, but it's sure to be a favorite among the instagram generation (no offense to anyone who uses instagram - it's great, but the style is wayyy overused).

^I honestly think it's supposed to be more like old russian home movies than the artsy and edgy, like instagram.

I like this video because I feel like we kinda get to see Regina in a more relaxed manner, a "with friends" type of vibe, instead of the usual fan meets artist "knowing-them-but-not-really-knowing-them" vibe. Anyone know what I mean?