Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

2012 US Tour

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

^ They're only the presale tickets; we can't know for sure how many there were. Regular sales are as follows:

Philadelphia: 03/30

New York: 04/02

Boston: ???

Yeah, I know. I was momentarily outraged. Smiler

I got mine but find this whole thing ridiculously unfair. "Sold out" ought to mean, you know, sold out. Not "keep refreshing; you never can tell." still, I than the experienced stixers for telling me what to do, despite all signs to the contrary. I'll get over it by May, I am sure, but something else should be considered for the next time.

gosh ticket buying is so freakin' stressful! but i got tickets for NY and Philly.

Did anyone get any triple letter row tickets?

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

I got mine but find this whole thing ridiculously unfair. "Sold out" ought to mean, you know, sold out. Not "keep refreshing; you never can tell." still, I than the experienced stixers for telling me what to do, despite all signs to the contrary. I'll get over it by May, I am sure, but something else should be considered for the next time.

I agree, the whole thing is bullshit IMHO. The people who end up with good tickets are the cadre of "organized" ticket buyers who are just trying to turn a profit and don't give a shit about them anyway and a very very few lucky people. Why the hell can't they just let people choose their seats based on the seating chart and be done with it??? Instead of going back 75 times filling and unfilling a cart wondering, "can i do better than row EE? or MM?" Essentially provide some certainty that the seat you picked was the best you could pick based on what everyone else picked because they wanted it (or wanted to sell it). They do this at Radio City for the chirstmas spectacular I don't see why it is SOOO difficult.

Oh dear lawd. I missed the pre-sale.

HOW...WHYYYY?

Excuse me while I curl into the fetal position in the darkest corner of my room, whilst rocking myself back and forth.

Creys.