Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

2012 US Tour

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Okay, my mom grew up in NY, so she's partial to going there for that show, although she says driving to philly would be faster than driving to NY.. but if we fly, we'd do NY.....OMG I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO SEE REGINA AAAAAAHH

My parents are a w e s o m e... i wish i could take this moment and communicate it to my 12 year old self: your parents aren't evil, trust me

It's still a toss-up about which show i'd get to go to, and is now dependent upon the cost of travel/hotel accommodations. I'm rooting for the NY show, i really am. But regina anywhere, anywhere at all would be..... Eeker

I always prefer to go to her NY shows even though I live much closer to Philly (20 minutes from Philly, 2 hours from NY) (this time I'm going to both Smiler) because first of all, Regina's a New Yorker so I feel like the "hometown shows" are more special. Also, I LOVE New York so I try and go as much as possible.

Though I agree that you should go to both. If you're going to trek all the way out, you may as well go to both. Smiler

(or just wait for her to announce Midwest dates which I'm sure she will)

^^that's the charm of the NYC show for me, as well, besides just thinking it's a generally cool city

If she announced an ohio show, my parents would actually kill me xD

In every tour i've been aware of, she hasn't come to ohio; not for years, unless i've overlooked it.

I don't think i've got the money for tickets and accommodations for both shows, although two shows within a few days of each other would be sooo incredible; i can't even imagine! lol i'll wait and see how they feel about one show, then as the date (quickly) approaches, i'll see if two shows are an option Smiler I can't wait to meet some fellow stixers!!!

I ended up with two extra tickets from the Ticketmaster/American Express pre-sale to the May 15th, New York City show.

Section: Orchestra, Row: JJ, Seats: 13 & 15

I paid $171.90 for the pair (including all the fees) so that's what I'm selling them for & I'd prefer to sell them as a pair.

Anyone interested post your email address in this thread & I'll get in touch.

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

Dalite: ^^my email is peachtable966@gmail

dot

com

I am taking these tickets, final answer! We'll work out payment through email, then?

P.S. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you!!!! Congrats!! Smiler