Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

2012 US Tour

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

Dalite: ^^my email is peachtable966@gmail

dot

com

I am taking these tickets, final answer! We'll work out payment through email, then?

P.S. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH Now I wish I hadn't switched from the NYC show to the Philly one! I NEED to meet you. /creeper

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't realize I would be letting you down :/

Philadelphia's just a much easier trip for myself and the people I'm going with... Our seats are too good and the plans are too set for us to change back Frowner

Hey! I did post earlier. I know two people were interested in buying the extra seats I have. They are in the Orch - Row EE which is row 7, center. Seat number is 21 and 23. Looking to sell these as a pair only. I have the two seats next to them. Please e-mail me at Jessicaw12@ymail.com. I don't get on the board much anymore. Had to create a new user name the other day because I forgot my old username/email. I'm going to heave to search the board in posts that I use to post in to find my old user name...lol!

Oh and also whoever purchases these tickets will also get a free deluxe copy of the album. When I bought these tickets through the presale for each pair of tickets you buy they give you this code to download the album when it comes out.

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Philadelphia's just a much easier trip for myself and the people I'm going with... Our seats are too good and the plans are too set for us to change back Frowner

Oh, of course i understand; i'm happy you get to see her! We'll have to meet another time Smiler

Have fun in Philly!

ReginaFan2012 (Jessica [the song on the album isn't about you is it?! Wink) : I was the first person to request the tickets from you, but i'm 85% sure i'm going with a different pair; nonetheless, i'll email you about these seats. But the person who wanted them after me (altered ego) should be first in line for them, as i'm already talking to someone else about this show. Keep me posted if it doesn't work out for you guys, though, because Jessica's seats are better than the one's i'm looking at! Smiler

Talked to my mom today, and the proverbial ducks are falling in line one by one; it's so exciting to see!!! xD

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Oh, of course i understand; i'm happy you get to see her! We'll have to meet another time Smiler

We sure will. When the fates allow, my dear. Smiler

quote:
Does anyone else have hope that she'll swing by Ohio?

I really wish she would! I'd be awesome if she stopped by Columbus.

Of course, even if she did have a show in Ohio, I probably wouldn't be able to convince my parents to spend $50+ on a seat at the concert of an artist they've barely even heard of... Frowner

^^start talking her up now! haha maybe within a few months, your parents will say, "geez. it sure is a shame that regina spector never comes to ohio! if she did, we really should get tickets for the show."

Plan ahead, my friend! Razzer

i'm kidding, pretty much. i have no idea how your parents think Smiler Good luck, though, and if you can, start saving for tickets/have money set aside just in case! The last thing you want is to miss a perfect opportunity to see her!!

EDIT: I think i'm going on a regina "fast" until the concert, starting next week (at that point, i'll be a month away!! Eeker ) I'm not sure how easy it'll be, but i'm giving it a shot Smiler