Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

2012 US Tour

^^i looooove feist; her voice is just something else! i tend to like her arrangements, i think her albums tend to feel more natural than regina's on albums. i assume she's had more experience than Reg in the studio

i have to remember not to be too hard on regina; she's still in the learning stages of production! hopefully this synth business will be both tasteful and sparsely used in-concert... Seriously, which song requires synth?? any guesses??

All the rowboats will definitely include keyboard now when she's touring with one. I think it'll play the intro and then be mostly pads on the rest of the song. Maybe emphasize her "deewww"-noises too. On NMQP he could be playing the trumpet part and so on. You can do so much with digital sounds it's ridiculous. It can just be an aaah-choir on some songs. It's hard to say before we've heard the studio versions of the other songs. She could add some to the calculation too. And man of a1000. I don't think it'll be too much, and if it is on some songs it's just for fun. I still hope and think she'll be the one playing dance anthem though.

Just so you know. There are synth pads on BTH Samson. It doesn't have to be more than that for some songs. But I think shell really bring it on atrb.