jesse

CUT OFF MY HAIR DEMO ("party song") / "Unknown Album (9/22/2004 11:14:44 AM)" / Demos

Oh my god, thank you!! If for any reason that song "The party" on What We Saw From The Cheap Seats still turns out to be another song, I'm still really glad we have such an awesome recording of this one! ;o

And that genius next door recording is soooo good too!

Thank you!! Thank you, thank you!!

Just for clarification: Baby Jesus is not from that period it's either BTH or far outtake since it's produced by David Kahne (he posted it to his website). That Genius Next Door version is from limewire as well. It was coupled with Hero and there is quite a bit of discussion about those two around Stix. As far as I remember it was established that both are from a radio performance so not "demos" per say.

The Baby Jesus demo on dk's site was recorded with the other songs on BTH. It was meant to be on the album, but was excluded for some reason. I believe that the info tags for that mp3 state that it was recorded in 2006. Since dk produced BTH, it makes sense that he would have it.

This. This right here is why it's so unbelieveably rewarding to be a Regina fan. All these songs, so much mystery/discovery!!!

Thank you so much, Jesse! You've made my month!! So eleated right now Big Grin I like to believe it's only a matter of time before these other legendary demos surface.