jesse

CUT OFF MY HAIR DEMO ("party song") / "Unknown Album (9/22/2004 11:14:44 AM)" / Demos

I still feel weird about Reginapolis. This is going to sound so weird, but I don't see why such 'devoted' fans wouldn't be Brumstix members. They seem so 'above everything' in a way that annoys me. Now they throw out some song names no one has ever heard of, and we'll probably just keep wondering what they are about, they'll be on a long list of unknown songs and we'll probably never hear them. Yay.

But now, on topic, to jesse, I've listened to this studio version of 'party song' so many times, it's so great, this is exactly what I love about Regina. Despite saying I liked the effects on All the rowboats and so on. This just feels more magical than that.

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

The Baby Jesus demo on dk's site was recorded with the other songs on BTH. It was meant to be on the album, but was excluded for some reason. I believe that the info tags for that mp3 state that it was recorded in 2006. Since dk produced BTH, it makes sense that he would have it.

Is there a link to this demo?

Sorry, I'm new to last.fm and know next to nothing about it. What good does having a song title have if you can't play it? lol

And it's also head-scratching that they say they share everything that comes their way then these rare songs pop up on a playlist...

quote:
Originally posted by SchoolIsOut:

Sorry, I'm new to last.fm and know next to nothing about it. What good does having a song title have if you can't play it? lol

And it's also head-scratching that they say they share everything that comes their way then these rare songs pop up on a playlist...

Last.fm keeps track of the songs you listen to. So that list is just a list of what that person has listened to, in this case in the category 'demos' by Regina.

For the record, Regina specifically expressed disappointment that the Beauty demos were leaking, so really they would be correct in not sharing them.