jesse

CUT OFF MY HAIR DEMO ("party song") / "Unknown Album (9/22/2004 11:14:44 AM)" / Demos

^

Ahhh so it can be on your personal library and not for everyone to hear.

And RealReality - I saw that post too and wondered the same thing! It could just be a coincidence though. But I do hope whoever that person is gives this new demo a listen and decides to hand over Loveology is they do in fact have it Big Grin Then my life would be complete. Oh, and a "You" demo would be great too.

I looked at the length of the songs on the list and found matches (live versions) for most of them on Youtube, as well as matches for the same lengths of the same songs that other people scrobbled to their last.fm pages, as well as matches in my own library for the same lengths. So I believe that most of those songs are just live versions. The only match I could not find is for Romeo. I emailed them about this, but no response yet. Reginapolis stated that they will share everything, but draw the line at Beauty demos. Regina recently pleaded with fans on Facebook about not passing Beauty demos around, so I feel that this should be respected.

I really believe that if everyone worked together that we'd have more success in tracking down some of these demos, if they're out there somewhere.

quote:
Originally posted by RealReality:

Jesse, just wondering (I'm probably way off) but does this post have anything to do with you/directed at you?

i can't stand loveology, but YOU f*cking love it, so make the 'cut off my hair' demo appear or something and you can have this shiny unreleased remastered version~*

I saw it on tumblr and it is quite recent. It just seems weird that this recent comment happened and then we got this amazing demo. Is this person your source etc? (I enjoy mysteries and detective work as well lol Razzer) (Also i'm intrigued by the possibility of a loveology demo).

I still can't get over the fact 'You' and 'Dog & Pony' may be out there as well!! It's so exciting Big Grin

Do you have a link to that tumblr post?! Who is this person?

quote:

Originally posted by makingstuffup:

I really believe that if everyone worked together that we'd have more success in tracking down some of these demos, if they're out there somewhere.

I agree 10000000%! icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by makingstuffup:

Do you have a link to that tumblr post?! Who is this person?

I think it's the same Jesse that dug up I Cut Off My Hair:

EDIT: Just search "Loveology" and it'll take you to his post.

My computer says it can't find the file (the I Cut off my Hair demo)... Frowner Does it work for everybody else, is this just my computer acting out? I love the song and I want to hear this version!