jesse

CUT OFF MY HAIR DEMO ("party song") / "Unknown Album (9/22/2004 11:14:44 AM)" / Demos

quote:
Originally posted by ShutMeUp:

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

An update on Romeo: the tag says recorded in 2011 by michael korie (beauty) and regina and it's commented with "beauty demo". The lyrics are very fairytale sounding as well. 6 other people have scrobbled the song to their libraries.

Nice to see that a few more of us are getting to hear these Beauty demos. Also, here's the rest of the titles/lengths, for anyone who's interested.

Holy...wow. I've heard three of these and I thought that was bad. This is like the entire musical!

Is it bad that I want to hear it? I know Regi is strictly opposed to these leaks, but I'm a HUGE musical fan, and a Regina musical?! ugh. too exciting for words. But I have to respekt her wishes and not pursue listening to these. Doesn't look like I could even if I tried. LOL.

I really do feel bad about whoever is leaking all this material. If Regina doesn't want these out in the world, people need to learn to listen to the artist. It only makes people jealous/angry that they don't have songs they haven't heard yet.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

An update on Romeo: the tag says recorded in 2011 by michael korie (beauty) and regina and it's commented with "beauty demo". The lyrics are very fairytale sounding as well. 6 other people have scrobbled the song to their libraries.

Nice to see that a few more of us are getting to hear these Beauty demos.

I deleted it soon after I listened to it, because it feels wrong having it. It's just a really scratchy demo, not studio at all. There are apparently more people that have these demos, but none are sharing, which is good because reg doesn't want it to get out. reginapolis tried signing up for an account on here to post but it says that the mod must approve new members. So if anyone has questions about the demos or the other "new" song titles, you can email them: hello[at]reginapolis.com

I'd like to apologize to Reginapolis for accusing them of hoarding things. They're a legit group of helpful and kind Regina fans. For people who thinks they don't post here because they're "above it", it actually has to do with the 1999 demo tape drama. They're also working hard to find rare Regina material to share with the fanbase (not Beauty demos).

Also, Blackbirds is just an interlude from a live show in 2003. Not an actual song. Just Regina banter.

The people of Reginapolis really are wonderful fans and people. They respect when regina doesn't want specific things leaked, i know this for a fact. But they also believe in sharing other material like demos and such. "Regina has said several times in the past that she doesn’t mind fans sharing her stuff, and we fully support that." I appreciate the people of reginapolis so much! And anyone has preserved regina's stuff too.

And thank goodness for this and for regina discovering the magic of the internet Smiler Can you imagine how different the tracklist would be for WWSFTCS?

quote:

I'd like to apologize to Reginapolis for accusing them of hoarding things. They're a legit group of helpful and kind Regina fans. For people who thinks they don't post here because they're "above it", it actually has to do with the 1999 demo tape drama. They're also working hard to find rare Regina material to share with the fanbase (not Beauty demos).

Also, Blackbirds is just an interlude from a live show in 2003. Not an actual song. Just Regina banter.

Thanks for the clarification Smiler

love you reginapolis peeps! glad you exist and thanks for posting the awesome things you find Smiler