jesse

CUT OFF MY HAIR DEMO ("party song") / "Unknown Album (9/22/2004 11:14:44 AM)" / Demos

quote:
Originally posted by SchoolIsOut:

Speaking of people hoarding rare Regina songs, I have a question. I looove the Spektography youtube channel, so I researched to see where else they'd be on the web. A user who goes by Spektography is on last.fm, and has really rare song titles on their playlist:

http://www.last.fm/user/spekto...laylists/67ms8_demos

A demo of LOVEOLOGY and JESSICA?! wow. A little too hard to believe. I don't know too much about last.fm, but does this look legit or is it one of those times where people just do it to stir things up?? Spektography is a reputable source but who knows if it's even the same person who runs the youtube channel. Idk, this just left me confused.

I really hope Jessica stays hidden before 'cheap seats' is released, because I think Regina would be disappointed if a new song was spoiled (if it is a new song anyway).

I would love Loveology though (though I would kill for Virgin Queen Big Grin )

It's interesting if Spectography really does have those songs, clearly Jesse was right in the sense that Spektography obviously goes to a lot of trouble to upload songs for people, but I presume has kept a couple away because it's the only way to get other rare ones.

quote:

^

Man, that's just so wrong!! I was shaking my head the whole time I was reading through lol.

I read through the comments too, and I saw this:

"@AlderOfBirds, Loveology is 5.38 and Uh Merica is 3.19"

Isn't that the length of the version we all have already? So this Grinch2466 might just be claiming the live version is a demo.

Either way, it's unfortunate people have to be so selfish with their music :/

The 5:38 is a live version...that back and forth is so hilarious. LOL - these people!!

quote:

Speaking of people hoarding rare Regina songs, I have a question. I looove the Spektography youtube channel, so I researched to see where else they'd be on the web. A user who goes by Spektography is on last.fm, and has really rare song titles on their playlist:

http://www.last.fm/user/spekto...laylists/67ms8_demos

A demo of LOVEOLOGY and JESSICA?! wow. A little too hard to believe. I don't know too much about last.fm, but does this look legit or is it one of those times where people just do it to stir things up?? Spektography is a reputable source but who knows if it's even the same person who runs the youtube channel. Idk, this just left me confused.

Something tells me this person is a prankster. Seems like they just signed up yesterday. Someone should contact them! Isn't spektography run by someone named Gavin, though?

the youtuber doesn't know what he's talking about, and has nothing rare. he has the fan-made compilation "demo cassette" which has been floating around for YEARS.

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

the youtuber doesn't know what he's talking about, and has nothing rare. he has the fan-made compilation "demo cassette" which has been floating around for YEARS.

Yeah but with one of the songs listed as 'Jessica' I agree with reginapolis/Aly that the person is probably a fake account trolling people.

quote:
Originally posted by RealReality:

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

Yeah but with one of the songs listed as 'Jessica' I agree with reginapolis/Aly that the person is probably a fake account trolling people.

i just mean the eprson on youtuber with the "loveology demo"

quote:

Something tells me this person is a prankster. Seems like they just signed up yesterday. Someone should contact them! Isn't spektography run by someone named Gavin, though?

Agreed...the Loveology in their playlist is the same time as the live version as well. Jessica still gets my curiousity though. And does a demo of "Lady" exist that we know of?

quote:

And does a demo of "Lady" exist that we know of?

as far as i'm concerned, a demo of lady HAS to exist; it was written in the late 90's and then was never played, and appeared in 2006. regina archived songs that were staples of her setlists (samson, baobabs, etc.) so something like lady has to exist in demo form, somewhere.

Okay I just created an account just to ask this "spektography" person about their demos. I specifically asked about Loveology and here's what they said:

"Sorry, I'm only interested in trading it for other rare songs of hers. But I just got a message from another person saying they got the demo from someone else, so keep looking around. It even might show up soon if enough people get it"

WTF?!!