Sign in to follow this  
jesse

ATTN: *ALL* BRUMSTIXERS! Have You Seen These Recordings!?

quote:
Originally posted by IDontCare:

If you still have that contact info for JohnnyC that'd be AWESOME if you could get in touch with him and see if he still has those Dulce et Decorum recordings lying around.

She was sick during the Boston show, though obviously that's the more well known of the two recordings (in fact, I'd imagine most people haven't even heard the second one...) and it's still absolutely GORGEOUS, and in the other one at the Philly show people in the audience are noisy, and the EQ levels are WAYYYYYY too bass-y.

It'd be nice to see if either of the other two recordings sound any clearer or something.

Email sent. I inquired about the April 8th, 2006 - Montréal, Cabaret Music Hall recording.

What would the fourth recording be? I know others recorded the 4-8-2006 show, but did she perform it at another venue?

We have:

4-8-2006 Montreal

4-9-2006 Boston

?-?-2006 Philly

At her 4-11-2006 show "Dulce" was off the setlist.

Also, does anyone have a date for the Philly show? Moreover, does anyone have a copy of the mp3? Heck, I haven't heard it and I have 250+ Regina recordings (that I really need to organize).

I've got the Dulce recording from Philly on my laptop - will post it as soon as I get my lazy pile of bones outta bed. I know the only link on here to download it is gone cuz it was on megaupload, which got shut down.

quote:
Originally posted by tourniquet737:

Also, does anyone have a date for the Philly show? Moreover, does anyone have a copy of the mp3? Heck, I haven't heard it and I have 250+ Regina recordings (that I really need to organize).

The Philly show was at TLA on 4/15/06 and there a links to the mp3s here in the old show thread.

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

i guess that's what happens when you brag on last.fm about having a fucking loveology demo. good! i hope it leaks.

I seriously doubt the person bragging on there is Gavin who owned the spektography YouTube channel. I can't believe you say it's "good" he got hacked when you don't know him. He was the person who found Final Film Score Project and shared it with the whole world. Just an example. Could you please not think the worst of people and post stuff about them? It can be really hurtful. I thought we had learned that. I'm trying not to be too angry or rude or stir something up but I'm upset and annoyed with this attitude.

I was doing a little internet searching and I found this session. Its from XFM in 2007, its just summer in the city and fidelity but its recordings i've never heard of before. http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9cxen

Also while I was on their site and also found another session with the songs "bobbing for apples, that time, love affair, and prisoners" unfortunately the links are all dead so I contacted XFM about it, hopefully they can fix it.

http://www.xfm.co.uk/regina-spektor-live-in-session