Sign in to follow this  
jesse

ATTN: *ALL* BRUMSTIXERS! Have You Seen These Recordings!?

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

I was doing a little internet searching and I found this session. Its from XFM in 2007, its just summer in the city and fidelity but its recordings i've never heard of before. http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9cxen

Also while I was on their site and also found another session with the songs "bobbing for apples, that time, love affair, and prisoners" unfortunately the links are all dead so I contacted XFM about it, hopefully they can fix it.

http://www.xfm.co.uk/regina-spektor-live-in-session

2006 XFM Session:

download here

(wma is the format of the original stream)

There's also a 2003 session with Folding chair, Carbon monoxide, Bartender, Ghost of corporate future and Ode to divorce; and a 2004 Session with a video (

)

Wow appt you seem to have every recording haha. But thank you, I love her vocal inflection in Prisoners.

Sorry to hijack thread.

But please forgive me - I've had a few beers and can't figure out whether or not this is important or not.

Do we have a demo of Lucky Penny???

Because if we do... Cool. It's awesome and makes me happy and I'm a fool for not realizing that it's been around for ages.

If we don't...

Oh. I found it. lol.

We have live recordings and one very good radio recording. The radio one was stuck on a file with a bunch of other already known demos but was just mislabeled. If your file isn't that one this is very exciting. Could you post a link to the file?

quote:
Originally posted by IDontCare:

Nevermind.

It was just the radio one. Frowner

Yeah, I just found that out too. Its from a NPR session in 2008 I think.