Sign in to follow this  
jesse

ATTN: *ALL* BRUMSTIXERS! Have You Seen These Recordings!?

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

quote:
a 2004 Session with a video (
)

This is from the Barfly concert? Was that an XFM session? I'm a bit confused to what that is... There's so many songs from Barfly. I thought XFM was like a radio something with like 5 songs...?

i THINK the video xfm is a concert at Barfly which was professionally recorded, and then the recording was broadcast on xfm

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

i guess that's what happens when you brag on last.fm about having a fucking loveology demo. good! i hope it leaks.

I seriously doubt the person bragging on there is Gavin who owned the spektography YouTube channel. I can't believe you say it's "good" he got hacked when you don't know him. He was the person who found Final Film Score Project and shared it with the whole world. Just an example. Could you please not think the worst of people and post stuff about them? It can be really hurtful. I thought we had learned that. I'm trying not to be too angry or rude or stir something up but I'm upset and annoyed with this attitude.

Thank you Em Smiler

^^gavin, i just want to say it's really awesome of you to keep up this project. It's the coolest youtube channel around, and i think i speak for every regina fan when i say, if there's anything i can do to help, just say the word! Everyone has lives, but we love regina's music, and such a huge undertaking is highly commendable!

Anyway, i'm not very tech-savvy, nor do i have tons of regina material to offer, but i offer my support however you need it! Smiler

spektography : I just want to say.. Thank you! I have discovered so many songs thanks to your channel. I'm so grateful to you! Big Grin

Be like the water, people. is right, if you need help, just say the word!

Aah yeah that sucks so much about Spektography! Why would anyone want to shut it down, I wonder?

Not that this probably helps that much, but I've subscribed and we should totally build up the store of comments on the videos Wink Well.. at least I've always liked reading the Youtube comments on videos!

Hey, Brumstixers!

I wanted to ask y'all if you have had any contact with the Last.fm user "Spektography." He was mentioned before here in this thread, and though he probably is a scammer, he claims to have quite a few completely rare Regina songs... demos for "Poor Little Rich Boy," "Jessica," "Loveology," and "Lady."

The most interesting thing is this: I contacted him to ask about the songs, and he said that he "was specifically asked" not to trade any of the other ones. Does this seem bizarre to anyone else? I have a feeling that he probably is a faker, but would the authenticity of his claims ring true with anyone?

On a slightly different topic, does anyone know what recordings there are in existence of Reg' shows such as radio broadcasts etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Rick56:

On a slightly different topic, does anyone know what recordings there are in existence of Reg' shows such as radio broadcasts etc.

Well, I have about 13GB of Regina's live mp3s alone...most of that are amateur recordings of varying qualities, there is a fair share of professional recordings there as well though. What are you looking for? - a list of everything available or something specific?