Sign in to follow this  
jesse

ATTN: *ALL* BRUMSTIXERS! Have You Seen These Recordings!?

I think the radio recordings are very poorly covered. We need to have a spektography for them, for example; I only thought we had Love Affair as the demo tape recording, 11:11, and then a few live bootlegs, never even seen that session mentioned anywhere. I bet there are so many goodies hiding out there that no one know about, except maybe you appt Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

I bet there are so many goodies hiding out there that no one know about, except maybe you appt Wink

Big GrinBig Grin

maybe; I mean I am a hoarder, in the sense that I download EVERYTHING I can find, I never delete stuff even if the quality is rather poor so the collection keeps growing...and when I started with all-things-Regina back in 2007ish there were things on the Internet that are not available now from back when she was promoting BTH and even Soviet Kitsch.

Yeah, it is probably a good idea to compile lists of what is out there because neither respektonline nor reginaspektor.net host it all; and I shall get right to it.

Oh okay, thanks for the info guys (sorry about the comma)! I'd heard of the white sessions, but I just didn't link them to "Live from Paris" when I saw that image ;P

@kaoir, the songs from 2005 are here.