Sign in to follow this  
RedRyder

2012-05-15 United Palace, Manhattan NYC

Im surprised I haven't seen a thread for this show yet. My ticket came in either Thursday or friday.

Who else is going?

(my apologies if this thread already existed)

I'll be there! I got my tickets a few days ago as well. It's just kind of weird that the tickets for the other shows haven't been sent out and they are happening sooner than NYC....

anywhoo I can't wait to see all you wonderful people! It's like a month away and I am so so excited Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

I'm new so I'm not as acquainted with you guys Frowner would've loved to meet some formers at the montclair show! I'll be going solo to this show.

Aww, well just come on over and say hey! I remember at my first Reg show I was so nervous about meeting everyone but then George came up right up to me and said hello, and I felt so much less awkward. Smiler

And Briana, I'm so excited to finally meet you! And Marielle too! Wooooo this is going to be great.

I am so excited to see everyone/meet new friends! All of the people I have met from here are some of the nicest and coolest people I have ever met! And its really nice cause we all have at least one thing in common Smiler

I don't know how i missed this discussion: we're gonna have sooo much fun! Where is everyone sitting? i don't know how early i'll be able to get to the venue, because my mom is being generous enough to come along. She hates crowds and concerts. But i swear on every original copy of 11:11, i will fight this woman to the DEATH if she rushes me away before i get a chance to meet Reg........ *heavy breathing*

sorry. just... yeah, sorry lol!