Sign in to follow this  
RedRyder

2012-05-15 United Palace, Manhattan NYC

FYI. The old fool who insists on posting here will be in row EE in the orchestra seated with his daughter who puts up with this obsession quite elegantly.

You gus i'm freaking oooouuuutttt!!!!!

IT'S TOMORROW!! I'M COUNTING THE HOURS! I'M PRINTING THE TICKETS!! MY FIRST REGINA CONCERT DRAWS NIGH! NIIIIIIIIGH!

/end freakout lol i can't wait, i can't wait!

My mom and i will be in row JJ! That's the 10th row, right? I'm sooooooo psyched!!!!

I can't wait to meet you guys! Also, i haven't really listened to regina's music for about a month now, so it'll be extra special-- i haven't heard any of the new songs, though i couldn't resist hearing the album version of STM a couple of times Wink

I

CAN'T

BELIEVE

IT'S

TOMORROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

Hi! Super excited to be seeing Regina again - I was wondering if anyone who had seen her in Philly or Boston could give some insight as to what time she is likely to come on. I think she came on around 9 for the wellmont show and I plan on working late but would like to figure out when I can leave. Sorry to be a pain but I don't want to miss any of the show and am trying to decide when I should leave work (maybe take a sick day?? Haha) well thanks so much and I hope you guys enjoy the show!

Omg I'm hoping to meet her tomorrow and get a picture with THE Regina Spektor! I'm freaking out right now. A 22 yr old guy freaking out, completely fan girl'ing. My second concert ever and my second regi concert Big Grin

Do you think I should show her my latest painting from my iPad? Omg I'd be so nervous to Frowner should I bring something myself to have her autograph? Or would there be something there already?

Ahhh I don't have any regi memorabilia since everything I have of hers is digital :'( do I bring my own pen? Or would she have one?

Sorry I'm really freaking out lol Frowner I've never gotten an autograph before and I absolutely love regi

^^I haven't met her before either, but i've gotten autographs before, and the safest thing is to have your own materials: what to sign, where, and with what.

Also, i am jealous that you have something so personal to share with her. Yours is honestly some of the best Regina Spektor fan art i've ever seen, and she'd be flattered, i'm sure. Your work is beautiful! You might even want to bring her something she can keep for herself Smiler

It seems like she'll probably have a pen/sharpie to sign with, but probably bring your own thing for her to sign

Eeeeeeeeeee!!

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

should I bring something myself to have her autograph? Or would there be something there already?

In my opinion its better to bring something you care about/want to display/has some meaning to you for her to autograph. I always think it's stupid when fangirls are shrieking away with autographs on computer printout tickets. meh.

Also she will have a sharpie. (She has the last two times.) If not, I have a silver one with me.

See you guys later. 3. more. patients. I'm getting sooo excited!