Sign in to follow this  
RedRyder

2012-05-15 United Palace, Manhattan NYC

My plan is showing my newest art piece on her that I made on my iPad, along with the Eet piece I did of her, then ask her if she could sign my iPad Big Grin

Would I be too much of a bother if I asked for a picture with her? I didn't see too many forumers with photos with her from yesterday's show Frowner

I got one! I say go for it!

I'm on my way to NYC now. Smiler I'm bringing my best friend who lives in Queens - he's never seen Regina before! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

Woo! It looks like I'm the only one going solo lol Frowner

Ha that's okay; I've gone to plenty of Regina shows alone. And I can promise you you wont feel that way once you get there! Smiler

Haha I'm already in my seat. I love the venue. Same

Seating I had at the Montclair show (lower balcony) but Regina won't look like an ant!

It's looking like Regina's not coming out <\3 not seeing people sticking around either, but I'm not giving up yet... The last bus home leaves in about two hours too

SHOW WAS AMAZING! This was my 8th time seeing her and she just gets better and better. This was one of my favorite Regina shows. Loved the new material as well as old. I had the best view in the 5th row center.

Wanted to stay after and hopefully meet her again but I'm so sick with a cold. For anyone that stayed, how long after the show did she come out?

Jess