Sign in to follow this  
RedRyder

2012-05-15 United Palace, Manhattan NYC

I wish I would've stayed long enough for the group photo; it looks awesome - especially with Regina!

RedRyder, I definitely sat near you. When I read your post about sitting in the lower loge I started looking around - I probably would've looked stupid if I yelled out "RedRyder!!!" Razzer

The show was definitely incredible. There were a quite a few loud talkers in the beginning of the show but the audience got much quieter after the first few songs. The venue really was unbelievable - here are a few not well done under-exposed photos to show the place: IMG_9240.jpg

IMG_9241.jpg

IMG_9244.jpg

IMG_9245.jpg

After the show I met Jack and got a picture with him and my best friend, Jonathan (thanks, Jamie!)

IMG_9285.jpg

My video of the show came out pretty well (the video is still over-exposed, but it's not as bad as last time) and I'll be uploading it soon. I filmed Jack's full set this time as well but I didn't realize that the balcony barrier I taped the recorder to was shaking during his whole set. It's quite audible in the video so I'm not sure I'll upload it.

You should've said something haha, it felt pretty lonely for me Frowner I still can't get over last night and I don't think I ever will. I don't really want to either. This calls for a new Regina art piece! Dunno what I'll do yet, but I'll have something up within the week in my thread on the "other" section.

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

You should've said something haha, it felt pretty lonely for me Frowner I still can't get over last night and I don't think I ever will. I don't really want to either. This calls for a new Regina art piece! Dunno what I'll do yet, but I'll have something up within the week in my thread on the "other" section.

also, i think you may have been sitting directly in front of me, where were you?

i wish we had made the connection, marielle and i kept being like, "is that the ipad guy? i think it is! is it?"

Oh yeah, I would just like to point out that I'm the one who started the applause for when Only Son came on in both Philly and New York. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:

also, i think you may have been sitting directly in front of me, where were you?

i wish we had made the connection, marielle and i kept being like, "is that the ipad guy? i think it is! is it?"

I should just get my username changed to iPad guy haha. I was in the first middle row of the balcony, in the middle

quote:

She gave me the warmest hug I've ever felt. This night/morning will go down as the best of my entire life. I can honestly say that I can die happy now.

That describes EXACTLY how I felt the first time I met her. I will never ever forget how I felt walking floating away that night, the only clear thought in my head was, "my life is complete."

Your photos from Philly & NY came out really great! What camera are you using?

Oh and speaking of photos I met Shervin again! He was super nice just like last time. He was so excited to see his first VIP pass with his photo on it. He said he wants to tattoo it on him!