Sign in to follow this  
IDontCare

Boston, 5-10-12, at the Orpheum Theater

I am so excited about today! The Orpheum (for me) has always been a great place for meet and greets, as there is only one entrance/exit down that long alleyway. Just did a wonderful one with Tori Amos in December.

If I remember correctly, Regina always does these M&Gs after a show, never before (can anyone confirm this?). So I will be waiting in front after the show for a chance to say hi, get something signed, or maybe a photo.

hehehe i know right? i've been trying to stay away from listening to new music which is good but i'm afraid i won't know a lot of stuff she sings tonight. i haven't even looked at setlists so far this tour!

this pic is from 2005, hope to meet some of you at the show! say hi!

-Paul

quote:
Originally posted by paulny78:

I am so excited about today! The Orpheum (for me) has always been a great place for meet and greets, as there is only one entrance/exit down that long alleyway. Just did a wonderful one with Tori Amos in December.

If I remember correctly, Regina always does these M&Gs after a show, never before (can anyone confirm this?). So I will be waiting in front after the show for a chance to say hi, get something signed, or maybe a photo.

Unfortunately, the last time I saw Regina at the Orpheum the security ushered us very very far away from the tour bus/the door and we weren't able to say hello. Hopefully this time it will be different.

that show was absolutely fantastic!! i'm still in throws of sleep deprivation/regina high at the moment, she was absolutely incredible, and so polished and professional! Set list was something like was all of Cheap Seats with the exception of Jessica and Ballad of a Politician, and On the Radio, Fidelity, Better, Samson, Us, Sailor Song, The Calculation, Blue Lips, Eet, Silly Eye Color Generalizations and Ain't No Cover.

Open was absolutely INCREDIBLE, so many chills. I agree with everyone who said the drummer was a bit heavy handed. At times I could hardly hear Regina because he was just pounding right away, which was a bit unfortunate, but it was still an amazing experience. Really liked the synth though, thought it was well-done and not too overpowering.

Marielle, I'm so pleased you got to say hi to her! (And a little jealous.) Wish I could have stayed. So glad to meet you finally also. Big Grin

edit: apparently the only description my exhausted brain can think of at this moment is "absolutely incredible" :P