Sign in to follow this  
IDontCare

Boston, 5-10-12, at the Orpheum Theater

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

I had such a great experience at the show. We are all such lucky fans to have someone like regina who is happy to meet us.

we are very lucky! I wish I got tickets to see at least one more show of hers this tour...kind of kicking myself in the butt for not doing so, and this is the first time I was able to meet some cool people who post on this forum. I saw Florence + The Machine the next night and got tickets to see Fiona Apple in Holyoke next month. I've been into a lot of live shows as of late!

As an aside, stepped on a syringe: checked out your tumblr account - you saw the Cranberries? So jealous!

you got to meet them too? Super jealous even more now. I was wondering how you got the cool guitar picks. That has been a band I've always wanted to see. I love chatting about bands with people. I hope you don't mind me picking your brain! hahah. I actually just bought "Roses" online and am looking forward to listening to it.

Does anyone remember what time Only Son and then Regina started their respective sets at the Boston show? I'm trying to make a plan for tonight's show in New York and it would be a big help to know the timing. Thanks!

So I'm still working on editing down some of the videos that I shot.... but I'm just curious, did anyone happen to get a full recording of the show? All I've seen so far are a couple of fragmented songs.

If I can remember off the top of my head, I have recordings of "Ain't No Cover," "The Calculation," "Small Town Moon," "Blue Lips," "Patron Saint," "How," "All the Rowboats," "Sailor Song," "Better," "Ne Me Quitte Pas," and "Open."

However. That's not nearly enough. Hopefully someone else got Silly Eye Color Generalizations, Call Them Brothers, Eet, Fireword (I got like 20 seconds of Firewood! lol), Oh Marcello, Laughing With, Us, The Party, Fidelty, and Samson! That's like practically half the show!!

And if anybody happened to record Only Son opening, I'd love to see it. I had to unfortunately delete my recording of their show to make room for Regina, as I was unaware that taking videos takes up a LOT of space.

*EDIT* Just found recordings of Laughing With, Samson, Fidelity, Silly Eye Color Generalizations, and Call them Brothers. That just leaves Us, The Party, Oh Marcello, Firewood, and Eet! Which I can remember, were FANTASTICALLY performed. Particularly Firewood. I wept.