Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Minsky

Saturday, May 12th 2012 7:00pm Tower Theatre Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

A Huge Thank You to everyone who shared their audio/video recordings, photos of/ and with Regi, and their sweet stories of being there and being able to meet her!! Smiler (including those from the United Palace, Manhattan NYC thread too!) Brumstix is the best.

Dentistgirl: Oh my god! What beautiful photos!!! I especially like the first one from this set. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

Unfortunately, I only saw him draw graffiti in Philly!

IMG_9234.jpg

Ohhh that crazy tambourine man Razzer

Maybe this kind of comment is a bit much for a picture of something as simple as this, but there's something so surreal about seeing these pictures from an event that I was also at, and to compare experiences with all of you. My first regina concert will be with me for years to come.

quote:
Originally posted by marjerina:

No VIP, but she has been doing pre-sales! If you sign up for her email list/follow her twitter, you'll get the dates for them. After that, getting great seats is a matter of how quickly you can press buttons on the website (and luck) Smiler

That is how I got the tickets for this show, and having an aisle seat, I think I was hoping she would come down the aisle and we could high five or something. Razzer. But the view was perfect because I could see her the whole time. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

Unfortunately, I only saw him draw graffiti in Philly!

IMG_9234.jpg

Ohhh that crazy tambourine man Razzer

Maybe this kind of comment is a bit much for a picture of something as simple as this, but there's something so surreal about seeing these pictures from an event that I was also at, and to compare experiences with all of you. My first regina concert will be with me for years to come.

I googled "fat guy in a little coat" because it's such a strange thing to graffiti i wondered if it's from somewhere. Is it a reference to this movie clip?

Or is that title just a coincidence?

quote:
Originally posted by porcupine-ologist:

I googled "fat guy in a little coat" because it's such a strange thing to graffiti i wondered if it's from somewhere. Is it a reference to this movie clip?

Or is that title just a coincidence?

My brother said it was from SNL? But I have no clue. I just hope tambourine man sticks around.