Sign in to follow this  
RedRyder

Has Regina ever made an appearance on here?

People on youtube can be really harsh. I know she said she has revisited some of her songs through the internet so she must have seen some rude comments of some sorts. I'm glad she chooses to go her own way and not be negatively affected by the crazy internet people!

She is smart and strong not to use it so much. I don't think I could do the same. But then again she is a busy lady so she probably doesn't have that much time to waste online anyway Smiler

also she is beyond adorable in that picture!

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

People on youtube can be really harsh. I know she said she has revisited some of her songs through the internet so she must have seen some rude comments of some sorts. I'm glad she chooses to go her own way and not be negatively affected by the crazy internet people!

She is smart and strong not to use it so much. I don't think I could do the same. But then again she is a busy lady so she probably doesn't have that much time to waste online anyway Smiler

also she is beyond adorable in that picture!

I really wish I could develop the thick skin that she has when it comes to rude comments and the like. It seems like a lot of the internet is growing increasingly sensitive about every little thing it's ridiculous.

I think inbetween the touring and other stuff, she must not have a lot of time. Unless she has a laptop/iPhone with her, that is.

I swear, her outfits are on point every single time.