Sign in to follow this  
RedRyder

Has Regina ever made an appearance on here?

Yeah, she posted here in like 2002-2004ish. You can see them here as a matter of fact - http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...rtType=1&u=620107688

There was some sort of server/forum change a couple of years ago, and so a lot of post data was lost.. so sometimes old chats don't make a lot of sense.

And himynameism, where did Regina say she didn't go on the Internet much anymore? Smiler

I think Regina also said in an interview once that she doesn't have a TV, either, because she just wastes time watching it. Hah, no TV and no Internet?! :o

Thank you Kate!

I'm pretty sure on one of the pictures she posted on her Facebook page, it was taken with an iPhone. And well, it was posted on her Facebook page and fb requires Internet Razzer

I think the issue is that she's such a super star, that if she were to post a reply or any post now, there will be about a dozen pages of replies to that post alone. Most possibly from me Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

tumblr_m4dugzocE11qbm6vco2_1280.jpg

just found this on tumblr

So I read some of that text, and I wouldn't blame her for quitting the internet. Things get crazy as hell over at Youtube, and with all the opinions flying around, I think she'd have a hard time keeping up with all of them.

And really, it's the internet--the power of anonymity allows anyone to be a jerk. "Anonymous Internet commenters be damned", indeed.

And this little article further solidifies the fact that Regina is the artist that I hope to be--I don't want to criticize any artist for choosing the direction they want to go, or strive for absolute cohesiveness. I wish I'd be able to develop the thick skin that she has from years in the music industry.

All that aside, can we discuss about how AMAZING she looks in that picture. She looks like a tiny pixie I'd keep in my pocket and all that. So cute.

Well I say good effort to Regina Wink. I know I'd.. not do too well without Internet aha. I did spend a month without using a computer, last year, though.

She kind of strikes me as an old-fashionedy type (in the best way). Reading smart books and listening to classical music and eating strange Russian foods and reading Hebrew poetry instead of mindlessly browsing the Internets xD