Sign in to follow this  
Appt

2012-05-31(Le) Poisson Rouge, Bleecker St, NYC!

quote:
Best thing is the concert is going to be broadcast live on NPR, audio and video. So the whole Brumstix can be there

That definitely softens the blow of it being 21+!

This'll be neat. Smiler

"All remaining dates and prices for this event have sold out.

Thanks for your interest in the NPR Music Presents: Regina Spektor Live In Concert event. Unfortunately, RSVP slots for this event are now SOLD OUT and we will not be able to accommodate your request."

At least we can still watch it online. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Emmerrrrrrr:

Do you guys think it'll be available to watch afterwards? I think if I'd want to watch it live it'd be like 5 am here ;P

I'll definitely try getting up for this, hopefully there won't be region restrictions so I can watch and possibly record the performance as it is broadcast although I recently had issues with my preferred screen recording software so I can't really promise anything....I'm sure though, we can coordinate and figure something out with other Stixers (I am looking at you, Aaron Wink ).

Cannot believe I missed this! I am beyond upset!!! Is there anyone that has a extra ticket!!?? I will be forever greatful. Ill take you out to dinner to lol! Her performance at United Palace on Tuesday was just amazing.