Sign in to follow this  
Appt

2012-05-31(Le) Poisson Rouge, Bleecker St, NYC!

It's a shame because we are such true devoted fans. I noticed this on Craigslist just now. This seems so fake.

Regina Spektor's playing at the the intimate Le Poisson Rouge in the L.E.S.!

$50 will get you AND a plus one an RSVP. Doors are at 9pm on May 31st. Understand that this event is overbooked, and is first come, first serve for RSVPs. Show up at 8pm, I can almost guarantee you'll get in, any later you're taking chances. The original RSVPs from Brown Paper Tickets sold out very quickly, so this is the only way to possibly get in if you didn't get an RSVP!

I take Paypal. Once I receive payment, I'll send you the link that allows you to add yourself to the will-call pickup list.

quote:
Originally posted by ReginaFan2012:

It's a shame because we are such true devoted fans. I noticed this on Craigslist just now. This seems so fake.

Regina Spektor's playing at the the intimate Le Poisson Rouge in the L.E.S.!

$50 will get you AND a plus one an RSVP. Doors are at 9pm on May 31st. Understand that this event is overbooked, and is first come, first serve for RSVPs. Show up at 8pm, I can almost guarantee you'll get in, any later you're taking chances. The original RSVPs from Brown Paper Tickets sold out very quickly, so this is the only way to possibly get in if you didn't get an RSVP!

I take Paypal. Once I receive payment, I'll send you the link that allows you to add yourself to the will-call pickup list.

I don't think it's legitimate. There's no will-call pickup list? I managed to get a ticket under my dad's name and the only way that the name can be changed is if the person who originally got the ticket changes the name within 12 hours. This seems sketch.

I was going to offer the tickets to someone here, but my dad really wants to go and is pretty sure (too sure in fact...) he can get me in. I don't think so, so if anyone is hanging around at the time, you can be his +1 when I get rejected Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Czech it out:

Hi if you cant get in w your dad- I'd be willing to pay for your spot I unfortunately missed the giveaway and really want to go! I can give you my email or #..thanks!

No no no, no paying for any spot! Lol I got it for free, you can have it for free!

Edit: I'm going to try to see if I can get in, and if I don't I really hope someone will be able to go in in my place, even though it's so last minute. Otherwise I'll feel terrible (also that my dad will get to see her while I dejectedly take a bus home lol).

Ugh I'm so upset that I completely missed my last chance to see Regina again until forever...... With her going to the Uk, Russia etc. and Cali being the last US show. Anyone think that she'd ever come back to the NYC area again for a finale?

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

Ugh I'm so upset that I completely missed my last chance to see Regina again until forever...... With her going to the Uk, Russia etc. and Cali being the last US show. Anyone think that she'd ever come back to the NYC area again for a finale?

I'd say it's highly likely that she's going to launch into a full US tour that includes NYC once the album comes out.

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

In addition to what Greg said, she often does little random shows around NYC too in between touring other places.

I might be able to go to this show. A friend got tickets and offered to take me as her +1, but she's not sure if she can make it that night. Hopefully it will work out.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

I might be able to go to this show. A friend got tickets and offered to take me as her +1, but she's not sure if she can make it that night. Hopefully it will work out.

You are so so lucky! I'm hoping your friend goes so you get to attend. Geez what I would do for a chance to attend this show. I'm hoping for a miracle.