Sign in to follow this  
Appt

2012-05-31(Le) Poisson Rouge, Bleecker St, NYC!

^A fellow Dimer!.) I thought so as well, checked there several times today already. However, higher video quality is preferred there; if anybody puts something there, it's going to be a an audio only from an FM source, I think.

Thank you so very much for doing this. I really appreciate how hard it was to do, and quite grateful for it.

I think this to be an excellent one hour example of the basically 1:40 show we saw at the United Palace Theatre (though not from cheap seats). I am so anxious for people who did not see any of the recent shows to see this, and now they can.

Even the gorgeous HIAS show was only piano and voice, which I love, but there is something about the cello, drums and other keyboards which really add to what she did last night and I am pleased to be able to show her off this way.

So thanks again.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

^^Yup, I have the whole thing and am working on an upload as we speak.

EDIT: Unbelievable, it took two hours to upload onto vimeo and another 3 hours for them to process it and the seeking doesn't work! Mad

Meh, youtube it is.

She was so good! =) I'm gonna see her in a few weeks! Yey!

It was nice that the drummer mimed along to "catch my sweat" :P

Have I watched too much Grey's Anatomy if I sometimes think Regina and Jack look like/remind me of Meredith and Derek (Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey)? It's mostly Ellen's and Regina's eyes when they smile. And with Patrick/Jack it's the nose and the eyes. Jack has a more narrow face and bigger hair but I think they look somewhat alike. It just hit me now that they're alike as a couple. According to me anyway :P

I saw Jack was wearing his wedding/engagement ring =) I wonder if Reg will wear hers in a context when she's not about to play. In an interview or so. And I also noticed that the cellist was wearing one on his right hand too. I'm gonna google him now :P Don't have a list in my head of all the countries that have their rings on the right hand just yet.

It's up on NPR: http://www.npr.org/event/music...a-spektor-in-concert

The only video there is for Small town moon unfortunately but the audio is full. So I guess Go to youtube, watch the videos on mute with audio from NPR's site Wink

EDIT: I'm happy and excited to finally have this in high quality. Go to this Mediafire folder to download individual tracks, full audio and video set (my original cap - the one that's on Youtube - newly re-mixed with the audio NPR posted: no more annoying clipping!), there's also two zipped files with individual tracks and/or Small town moon video from NPR website. I'll add the video set split into individual tracks tomorrow. Enjoy people!

you are an angel/saint etc thanks you so very very much

I finally get to see and listen tot his with under two weeks 'till I se Reg at the RAH