Sign in to follow this  
Emmerrrrrrr

2012-06-05 Secret NYC Show

I will surely be very anxious for the next two weeks! I kind of regret selecting the plus 1 option; I wonder if that decreases my chances (kind of like a single rider line for theme parks).

Ahhh I know! These next two weeks are going to be the death of me!!! I'm hoping I get to go. So grateful my mom, boyfriend and my best friend entered the contest as well. If I don't get picked I'm hoping a few people from the board are lucky enough to attend. Sounds like its going to be a special show.

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

I am guessing Greene Street for John Schaefer's Soundcheck.

I would love to go.

That would actually make a lot of sense! Can't remember if it was a max of 200 people the last time I was there but I do remember they didn't advertise the show at all really. The are probably doing the whole enter to win thing so people don't just buy the tickets and try to sell them for ridiculous prices.

I guess its fair and all but I hate the feeling that I could have a chance of like 1 in thousand of getting picked Frowner

The deadline is the 2nd, so hopefully they e-mail winners quickly. I'm thinking they will email winners the 3rd or the 4th...since its a secret show they will probably wait til last minute so people don't tell people where the show is. I'm guessing at least 1500 or so people entered. I'm thinking it's a venue that holds 400 people. They will pick 200 winners who entered and then say if they each have plus 1 that makes it 400.