Sign in to follow this  
Emmerrrrrrr

2012-06-05 Secret NYC Show

I put my name in the drawing for this one. I know I'm a little closer than this of you located in outer space and the Netherlands, but even working out the logistics for this trip is still going to be difficult. Haha especially for it being on a Tuesday and I can only miss that day of work. But you guys would totally do it too, right? I mean, it's almost like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I'm sure I wouldn't be disappointed.

Oh I'll be using a personal day for sure. I just have to ration the remaining 6 over the rest of the year. Haha no problem, right? And I wish they would draw them too! I'm sure they have more than enough entries... Wink

It is always worth it no matter what! There have been many times where I've considered quitting my job if my boss didn't give me off for a Reg show ( A little ridiculous, I know. I realize that I have a problem Smiler )

I am getting so antsy! So many things to think about since they barely gave any details to begin with! I really hope that it is actually a 400 capacity. That will up all our chances of winning a spot Smiler

The only thing about this that really bugs me is that I think something special like this should be for fans like us Stixers when in reality some completely random person could win who barely listens to her music. I don't know...I guess I am just anxious.

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

in reality some completely random person could win who barely listens to her music.

I am not to sure any such person will have heard of the lottery or be all that interested. Some people have no interest in our Regina. Go figure.

Well it was posted on her facebook page, and many people could have decided to "like" Regina's page even if they only really listen to a few songs of hers and they might just enter because it sounds like a fun thing to go to. I don't know.

But anyway, good luck to you 'Stixers who entered!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

Some people have no interest in our Regina. Go figure.

Those people just haven't been enlightened to her beautiful music yet. Smiler

I would hope the entire audience are big fans of hers, but if there are a bunch of new people, I hope they all fall in love like we have.

quote:
I would hope the entire audience are big fans of hers, but if there are a bunch of new people, I hope they all fall in love like we have.

Aw yeah, I agree.

I hope I didn't sound unwelcoming about it before, I just meant it's not really such a 'secret' show if anyone who saw it on facebook could possibly go.

But like you said, even if some people get tickets and aren't necessarily wanting it as badly as others, at least more people will fall in love with her, how could they not? Smiler

(I do kinda think it would be cool though if information for a show was posted on brumstix, so only people who bother to read this forum would know, posters and lurkers would be welcome...heehee Big Grin)

quote:
Originally posted by porcupine-ologist:

(I do kinda think it would be cool though if information for a show was posted on brumstix, so only people who bother to read this forum would know, posters and lurkers would be welcome...heehee Big Grin)

Oh man how awesome would that be?! It would be cool if she held a special online forum or concert for us. I mean, I guess it could be difficult to gather all of us in one place since we're a pretty global group. Haha now you've got me daydreaming. Smiler

quote:
I mean, I guess it could be difficult to gather all of us in one place since we're a pretty global group.

Yes, exactly. I was going to make an edit about that. It'd be hard to pick a location for a stix show when many of us live so far away from each other, all around the world.... If only there was a magical Brumstix land we could be transported to like Narnia or something, we could all meet each other, and Regina would be there and play a show for us, and man, we'd have a ball! Haha,I must sound like such a dork and a sap. Roll Eyes It's late, or early rather, and I can't sleep. I need to stop blabbing on so much. It's a nice thought though, no? Smiler