Sign in to follow this  
Emmerrrrrrr

2012-06-05 Secret NYC Show

quote:
Originally posted by porcupine-ologist:

Haha,I must sound like such a dork and a sap. Roll Eyes It's late, or early rather, and I can't sleep. I need to stop blabbing on so much. It's a nice thought though, no? Smiler

Isn't this exactly the place to blab and share all our fantastical pipe dreams? SmilerSmiler I see absolutely nothing wrong with all of this. I think it's a great thought! And now we can dream someone around her will read this and she will love the idea so much she couldn't help but arrange it. SmilerSmilerSmilerSmilerSmilerSmilerSmilerSmiler

quote:

quote:
I mean, I guess it could be difficult to gather all of us in one place since we're a pretty global group.

Yes, exactly. I was going to make an edit about that. It'd be hard to pick a location for a stix show when many of us live so far away from each other, all around the world.... If only there was a magical Brumstix land we could be transported to like Narnia or something, we could all meet each other, and Regina would be there and play a show for us, and man, we'd have a ball!

Ahahahah I love this. I remember reading somewhere about someone saying that it'd be so cool if there were a billionaire/millionaire hardcore Regi fan who could fly all Brumstix members to all her shows and pay for them and rock out. Or something like that.

I vote that if it ever happens, the Brumstix show should happen in NYC for so many reasons! I feel like a majority of us already go to the NYC shows despite how far we away we are...and its always special when she plays her home Smiler

Also apparently soundcheck is happening on the 29th so my guess is that this is something else. Maybe like the record store day show where they record in hopes of putting out a live record?

I hope we find out who wins soon, because I can't really call out of work a day before. Can't really afford to get my hours cut. I love you regi, but I gotta eat too!

I think the earliest we will find out will be Saturday night after the contest closes. I wish we could just find out now though! The.anticipation is killing me! At least we can still watch if we don't get in Smiler

Just got the email - I was selected!! Unfortunately I think that they gave out more tickets than the expected 200 - it says first come, first served Frowner Show starts at 4 pm (it's the Youtube one) and entrance is at 3, but I definitely won't be able to get into the city until around 3 (2:30 if I'm lucky). I really hope I make it in on time...

quote:

Well it was posted on her facebook page, and many people could have decided to "like" Regina's page even if they only really listen to a few songs of hers and they might just enter because it sounds like a fun thing to go to. I don't know.

But anyway, good luck to you 'Stixers who entered!!!

I guess they didn't mean it when they said you had until 6/2 to enter.

This really sucks but I am happy for you marija! Did anyone else get an email? Do you think they sent them all out today? I can't understand why they would act like it was going til the 2nd when really they picked today. Maybe they are choosing some every day until then? I'm trying to stay optimistic but I'm feeling pretty bummed out right now Frowner