Sign in to follow this  
Emmerrrrrrr

2012-06-05 Secret NYC Show

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

This really sucks but I am happy for you marija! Did anyone else get an email? Do you think they sent them all out today? I can't understand why they would act like it was going til the 2nd when really they picked today. Maybe they are choosing some every day until then? I'm trying to stay optimistic but I'm feeling pretty bummed out right now Frowner

I wouldn't be bummed out just yet.. Maybe they're releasing the emails not all together, and in waves instead? I feel like they wouldn't lie about the "you have until June 2nd" thing.

Still no email. Severely depressed now. I'm going to just... Go on hiatus from the world for a while now... Congrats to whoever got in though :'/

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

Still no email. Severely depressed now. I'm going to just... Go on hiatus from the world for a while now... Congrats to whoever got in though :'/

well, at least we'll be able to see the show live on youtube

Looks like I'm really not going. Congrats to whoever got in.

Watching on YouTube isn't anywhere near the same as being there. The NPR stream was choppy for me, so I can't imagine how it'll be on YouTube.

You're so cruel, universe Frowner.

I can't help but be sad about this whole thing. Did anyone else from here get the email? I haven't seen any information about this at all so I guess they are really trying to keep it at a secret location or something.

OK. So all these time zone converters are driving me crazy. There's only EST or EDT and PST and whatever and I don't know if it's the same as ET and PT. I think it's either at 7 at night (19:00) or 8 at night (20:00) in Sweden. Could someone help me with a good link or explain the time zones to me? Sweden's at GMT + 1.