Sign in to follow this  
Emmerrrrrrr

2012-06-05 Secret NYC Show

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

OK. So all these time zone converters are driving me crazy. There's only EST or EDT and PST and whatever and I don't know if it's the same as ET and PT. I think it's either at 7 at night (19:00) or 8 at night (20:00) in Sweden. Could someone help me with a good link or explain the time zones to me? Sweden's at GMT + 1.

Smiler I have the same problem trying to figure out when something starts and the converters do not help...fortunately, youtube have this covered Wink 29 hours to go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZMNLHXAwQ

Hey all! Sorry this is so last minute - first my brother was supposed to come, then I messaged a few people and it seems like no one can make it to the show with me! Who wants to be my +1 for the secret show tomorrow?! I emailed back Regina's crew (whoever it was that sent the email) and they confirmed that everyone still gets to have a +1 (even though the email mentioned nothing about it). Entrance is at 3 pm (show starts at 4) but it's first come first served, so I'm going to try to get there by 2.

Also, if there's a lot of you who still want to go, I'm sure that if you wait around with everyone, you'll find people who haven't brought a +1!

Hi marjerina...if I'm not too late, I'd love to be your +1! Otherwise I'm thinking of playing hookey from work this afternoon and heading over to the venue. Fingers crossed that someone has an extra ticket Smiler

Btw...where is the show taking place? Haven't been able to find a location on the internet.

Thanks!

Damnit it all to hell. I'll be at work during the stream...

Will it be available after the show? It'd be something perfect to relax home from work to

quote:
Originally posted by RedRyder:

Damnit it all to hell. I'll be at work during the stream...

Will it be available after the show? It'd be something perfect to relax home from work to

I believe so? They have other shows on the youtube presents page thingy so hopefully hers will be on there as well. Might not be on there today though

quote:
Originally posted by sandy13:

No worries! I hope that you have a blast Smiler Not sure how to post a non-public message.

Thanks again!

Sent! You can edit your post and delete your email!

Like most others, I did not get an invitation to the Secret Show, however for anyone interested in FREE live music around NYC, Jimmy Cliff is playing at the Prospect Park bandshell later on today / tonight.

peace and happy music listening