Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Live Broadcast (NPR) on May 31st, 2012

tumblr_m46l6j7QsT1qf6678o1_500.jpg

I know there is a thread for the 2012-05-31(Le) Poisson Rouge, Bleecker St, NYC show already... but I wanted to make sure everyone on brumstix knows they have the chance to watch the show live, video and audio, on NPR at 10 pm EST!!! Smiler

http://npr.org/music

While Spektor’s latest album is richly orchestrated, her performance at Le Poisson Rouge will be a stripped-down set, with Spektor joined by an additional keyboardist, a cellist and a drummer. She’ll perform old favorites and introduce highlights from her new album, What We Saw From the Cheap Seats, out on May 29.

...In a way we will all be there together Smiler

tumblr_m46l6j7QsT1qf6678o1_500.jpg

I know there is a thread for the 2012-05-31(Le) Poisson Rouge, Bleecker St, NYC show already... but I wanted to make sure everyone on brumstix knows they have the chance to watch the show live, video and audio, on NPR at 10 pm EST!!! Smiler

http://npr.org/music

While Spektor’s latest album is richly orchestrated, her performance at Le Poisson Rouge will be a stripped-down set, with Spektor joined by an additional keyboardist, a cellist and a drummer. She’ll perform old favorites and introduce highlights from her new album, What We Saw From the Cheap Seats, out on May 29.

...In a way we will all be there together Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by jesse:

i think it'll probably be posted on their website after, right?

All live shows are posted soon after, with a download link. No need for anyone to record. NPR is cool like that. Smiler

WHY 21+????

Anywhozer, is anyone else having trouble with the stream? I think I'll just listen to the radio and watch the video later...