Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Live Broadcast (NPR) on May 31st, 2012

If you don't get WFUV or WXPN, I would suggest the "audio only" option or going to one of those radio stations' websites for now.

Do I hear people talking over Regina? I would kill to be there! Why are people so fucking ingnorant!!!!!??

“Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck! I have to get all the ‘fucks’ out before we’re on the air.”

- Regina, live on the air Smiler(then they put up an advisory LOL)

It was awesomeeee Smiler it pissed me off though that the ones, very lucky ones might I add, that were being rude and talking loudly to the point of Regina stopping during Ballad of a Politician to call it out. Sure she said it jokingly, but that was just rude.

switched to my ipad and it was less choppy, but God, this was just wonderful. Almost as good as seeing her live a couple of weeks back. I so hope somebody (not just NPR which will not give us the whole thing, I am sure) was able to record it, preferably with video. (I really appreciate Adria now....)

I liked all the random close ups on her face haha... The camera was like all over the place but I still loved it!

The past couple times I've seen her people have been talking throughout the whole show. Do they not understand how completely rude it is? I would have given anything to be at that show tonight but I'm really grateful for the stream and being able to watch it with you guys!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

“Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck! I have to get all the ‘fucks’ out before we’re on the air.”

- Regina, live on the air Smiler(then they put up an advisory LOL)

That's hilarious. I missed the first couple of minutes.