9.Oh Marcello

10.On the Radio

11.Call them Brothers

12.The Party

13.Us

14.Folding Chair

15.Fidelity

16.Samson

It is 1:14AM finally on a train home! Long day but well worth it in the end.

What a WONDERFUL show! I was not fortunate to get a ticket when they were released. I showed up at the venue around 5:30 and there were about 4 people in front of me. I asked them all if they had a extra and no one did but then these two girls came and they each had a extra plus one. Brendan* and I got to use there plus ones (so thankful to these girls).

I had the most perfect view. I was right up in the front in front of Regina. I have some amazing videos that I will post as well as pictures. The show was great! At the end of the show I got a setlist. Every song was played on there except for How, which is one of my favorite songs. I loved Open! It was my 2nd time seeing her do this live and it's just AMAZING!

After the show I was with Serg/Sergio (sorry lol not sure exact user name on here) and 3 others who I believe don't post here. Well we waited about a hour and a half. Regina walked out with Jack. She was so sweet like always. Took time to speak with us. Took pictures with each of us and she signed my setlist and ticket.

Anyway I'm trying to type so fast, 3% battery life! AHHH! I know I'm forgetting so much. Mulkully Culkin (can't spell his name) was there at the show...he was hanging out at the bar.

Post more later + pics/vids

<3 <3

I had the opportunity to see the setlist and "How" was skipped over during the performance tonight. There seemed to be some confusion with the song selection as the show was going on.

Overall, excellent show! A little stumble during folding chair was delightfully worked through.

I heard very subtle adjustments from the sound board controller to affect reverb during certain songs that really enhanced the show from my perspective.

Still buzzing. It was brilliant! Thank you Regina.

I think she was compressing her usual 1:40 into a single hour and doing so on the fly. Obviously needed to do "On the Radio," too.

she was, as always, spectacular.

quote:
Originally posted by baruch:

I had the opportunity to see the setlist and "How" was skipped over during the performance tonight. There seemed to be some confusion with the song selection as the show was going on.

Overall, excellent show! A little stumble during folding chair was delightfully worked through.

I heard very subtle adjustments from the sound board controller to affect reverb during certain songs that really enhanced the show from my perspective.

Still buzzing. It was brilliant! Thank you Regina.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

Oh how I want to see the whole show! Waiting seems to be my main occupation these days...

Go watch it on youtube while it's still there! It will get pulled any day now and NPR doesn't have an approval as far as I know yet!