Sign in to follow this  
maursipan

philly

firstly regina, you are woooonderful, so naturally i was thrilled when i saw you were coming to philly (where i live). but my happiness soon subsided when i saw the show was 21+. i know that you play some 18+ shows in other areas, is it possible you might play one in or around philly?

firstly regina, you are woooonderful, so naturally i was thrilled when i saw you were coming to philly (where i live). but my happiness soon subsided when i saw the show was 21+. i know that you play some 18+ shows in other areas, is it possible you might play one in or around philly?

i would love for you to come perform at my philly-area college, and i'm sure everyone would love you. unfortunately, concert attendance at my school is pitiful, and it seems no matter how wonderful the musicians we bring, people would rather study. so i'm afraid bringing you out to my school would be selfish on my part. but come to philly! definitely! venues worth checking out maybe (in addition to the 80+ area colleges) are the tin angel (www.tinangel.com) and the point (www.atthepoint.com), which is all ages. i've never been to the tin angel, but people who i know and like (who are in your vein of music but, alas, not as cool) perform there. i can give a thumbs up to the point, however, which manages to be an absolutely lovely venue for music-listening, BYOB policy and all.

thanks yo! i was supposed to play the Tin Angel when i came back from london this spring, but i got super sick- had to cancel all shows- no way around it.... but maybe once my new disk is done- i will get in touch with those peeps, and also the point and play a couple of all age shows in philly.... that would rock! reginka