Sign in to follow this  
xxLady

SHEET MUSIC

I know she has a few piano sheet music books out, but I am IN LOVE with some of her unreleased songs and wanted to be able to play them. Unfortunately, I lack the talent to pick up the notes just from listening. Does anyone know where to find some of her music like Long Brown Hair or Begin to Hope (the song not the album)?

I know she has a few piano sheet music books out, but I am IN LOVE with some of her unreleased songs and wanted to be able to play them. Unfortunately, I lack the talent to pick up the notes just from listening. Does anyone know where to find some of her music like Long Brown Hair or Begin to Hope (the song not the album)?

Hi, Lady!

Welcome to Brumstix.

There's a Yahoo Group called Regispek with lots of sheets - http://launch.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/regispek/

You have to login to become a member.. I think you can join with a Yahoo account or Facebook or Gmail.

I know for sure there's a Begin to Hope sheet under Files>Other Songs

There's also the uncompleted tabs for Long Brown Hair under Unfinished Songs.

Hope this helps Smiler

Thank you so much everyone Smiler

I am working on alot of her songs, but particularly Begin to Hope so thanks for all the help!

quote:
and if yoou don't see something there that you would like to play, let me know and I can transcribe it for yaa. Smiler
I might just need that help later, almostspotless. Thanks again!