Sign in to follow this  
TC

Midwest

Has Regina ever played a show in here? Like Nebraska or Iowa or Kansas?

I don't recall ever hearing about any shows played here. I hope she does at some point! I'd die for sure.

Has Regina ever played a show in here? Like Nebraska or Iowa or Kansas?

I don't recall ever hearing about any shows played here. I hope she does at some point! I'd die for sure.

I'm pretty sure she played in Kansas at some point. Not sure about Nebraska, Iowa, or Missouri. She has played in Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Ohio though!

I'm hoping she does a more extensive U.S. tour this fall.

I don't know about Kansas. She played in Kansas city Missouri for the begun to hope tour. You can find some videos on YouTube and she played at Truman State at Kirksville Mo. I live in the four state area. I can be in Arkansas, oklahoma, Kansa, or Missouri within 15 minutes. So, Regina never really comes around here so I travel to go see her.

i guess she's a city girl and doesn't much care to drive through endless corn fields, but i sure wish these less flashy states would get a little love one of these days! There are some great venues in Ohio, for example. Not that i'm biased or anything, but we've got the space to accommodate a regi concert, for sure! Wink