Sign in to follow this  
Appt

Regina on the Colbert Report June 7th

Well the show was even better than I imagined! Colbert is always a funny guy, and I kept waiting for Regina to say how her hands were too small for classical piano. She is just too cute! And did she really answer the question about her album title? I remember everyone was a little upset she didn't answer it on the YouTube forum earlier. I really hope they post the bonus song online too. I hope everyone got a chance to see it! Smiler

Omg, i was fangirling and geeking out the entire interview! It was so cute, because i think they're fans of each other. I think regi was giggly because she's super-excited to do his show, and he was clearly charmed by her! That was great!

The Russian as far as i can tell, haha:

это замечательный человек и я вот так люблю славо бога что он существует в америке висте во всему мире́

Translation:

I didn't catch everything, but it's to the effect of: "This is a wonderful man and I love that he exists in America while in all the world."

Sorry my translation isn't very good, but luckily Stephen's response seems appropriate Smiler

She just flourishes in this kind of setting. She likes to talk. Let the woman talk. Humor and being able to do a little talking is a comfortable atmosphere for her. It makes her comfy. You can see it. She performed great. That intro to Ballad of a Politician really got me this time. It's a beauty.

^I have the interview and Small town moon as it aired. The video from the official website cannot be properly ripped per say so I recorded Ballad of a politician off the screen. I would wait though for other sites like Hulu to post the video to see if it can be directly ripped from there...