Sign in to follow this  
Appt

Regina on the Colbert Report June 7th

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

Ahhhhh!!!! This is awesome!!!! The Colbert Report is pretty huge!

(and they don't have that many musicians on as far as I know.)

It is a "Fake news" show. On the few occasions when musicians appear, they are muscians Stephen particularly enjoys.

Ahh! My two favorite celebrities coming together to create a most epic night of television! I cannot wait! Big Grin

Colbert always has the best musical guests, and I now like him even more(if that's even possible!) for having Regina on his show.

This is pretty exciting promotion! The audience of that show is probably the super plugged-in type who will actually pay attention to her and check her out online after the show Smiler And I'm sure she'll be just darling throughout the interview

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

stephen colbert is one smart cookie, and of course regina is so unique in expressing her opinions--she always has some nugget of brilliance wrapped up in something between a 3-sentence manifesto and a ramble, if that makes sense haha! I can't wait to see how he treats her! His interviews are the best. I hope he doesn't do it in a way that's too straightforward. Regina's quick and sharp, so a more involved interview would be great to see!

I can't miss this!

http://www.colbertnation.com/tickets

tickets can be found here! Tickets are released randomly throughout the day. If you check often today, tomorrow and even early thursday you have a good chance of getting tickets to see the taping! If you do get tickets, know that you are only "reserving" the tickets. You are not guaranteed admittance to the show because they always release more tickets than seats in the theatre. They know lots of people won't come and they want to fill up the theatre. If you get tickets arrive early to make sure you'll get in! Recommended time to wait on line in front of the studio is 6:00 PM day of show. If you get there maybe an hour beforehand you'll almost always get in.

Hope this helps!