Sign in to follow this  
dshuks

Anyone else think Regina would be a great voice actress?

Seriously I think she would be a natural at it, and am kind of surprised she hasn't done anything in this field yet.

I mean she has a super cute speaking voice that I personally think would be perfect for a Disney princess type role.

But she also has enough vocal range where I could see her voicing a villain type role. I've always thought Apres Moi sounded like an awesome sympathetic Disney villain song

I don't know It might just be me But I think she'd be really good.

Seriously I think she would be a natural at it, and am kind of surprised she hasn't done anything in this field yet.

I mean she has a super cute speaking voice that I personally think would be perfect for a Disney princess type role.

But she also has enough vocal range where I could see her voicing a villain type role. I've always thought Apres Moi sounded like an awesome sympathetic Disney villain song

I don't know It might just be me But I think she'd be really good.

I've never really thought about that but I agree! Her talking voice is so nice and she's so playful.. I'd love to hear her do something like that! :]

Welcome to the stix by the way!

Yeah the end of That time would work.

But I always thought the song "Belt" really mad me think Regina would be a great. That part where she laughs/giggles and says " I fell down the stairs, I bumped into a door" Is just really uncomfortable to listen to in a good way. Which is good as I imagine that's the reaction Regina is trying to evoke with that part.

But yeah almost all of Regina's songs show how good she is at emoting with her voice and she really makes you feel different things. Which again makes me think she'd be a great voice actress.

^^Has anyone tried that link? Do you think it's really there?? I'm a little excited...maybe we can finally see it. (Although, to be honest, I'm a bit doubtful about it...) I clicked the link which took me to something called "download provider" but i didn't click on anything else and instead closed the window. Has anyone ever tried that "download provider" before?

Someone had asked Regina about the movie back in 2003 and this was her reply:

quote:
hey priz,

yeah, i did 5 of the songs on that soundrack my senior year of college... one of them is an original from my album "11:11", called "I want to Sing" but rerecorded at a profesional studio for the film... The others were covers. I saw the film once, at the Sony HDV theatre, there was a screaning, and i hadn't heard much else about the film after... I am real glad that you got to see it, hopefully it'll play around this area again some... It was pretty strange to see Amy Carson sing with my voice... like that scene in "the Little Mermaid"... anyhow:-) I wish I had a copy of the music as well, but even i never got a copy of the songs we recorded... If i ever do, i wil definately get some up on the site... You reminded me to try and get a copy, thanx... Take care, and thanks much for writing, chears, loops, film creadits, regina

haha, i like that she made an analogy to The Little Mermaid about her singing in the movie.